Merino Wool Cocoon - Terracotta
Warm and cozy knitted baby cocoon made from merino wool. You can use it without the cap or leave the arms outside the cocoon. Put the knot higher with newborns and make it come down when your baby grows.
Merino wool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and, therefore, perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin.
- 0-8 months
- Material: 100 % extra fine Italian merino wool (oeko-tex, mulesing free).
- Made in Belgium
- It's not necessary to wash merino wool frequently. This fiber is self-cleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside to have your products fresh again (humid weather is perfect for that). This may sound weird, but it really works.
- Otherwise, wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.20°
- Use a wool detergent to wash.
- WOOL PROGRAM 20°, low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- We have noticed that some people had some ‘accidents’ by washing it. Be aware that ‘delicate wash’ is not a wool wash. The product will shrink if you wash it on a delicate program.
This is not a sleeping bag and needs to be kept under sight. Only for supervised napping. Not for sleeping at night.
WHY USE THE COCOON
The cocoon keeps your baby calm by creating a warm and restricted space that imitates a womb. When you use it from birth, they will get used to the cocoon feeling and settle in easily. The practice has shown that most babies calm down while lying inside the cocoon. It’s a softer form of swaddling your baby. The baby can still move and is cozied up. Merino wool is thermoregulating and ensures a good temperature for the baby.
HOW TO USE
The cocoon can grow with your baby. Simply place the knot high with newborns
and make it come down when your child grows.
Start by putting the button very high on newborns and gradually lower it as you go
as your baby grows. Like this, your baby cannot slip down. You can place the arms inside the cocoon or leave them out. Put the cap on or off.
WHEN TO USE
To use during daytime: for supervised naps, in the stroller, to calm your baby down when it has cramps. When your baby cannot settle down in the evening. Just to snuggle up. When you feed your baby. For walks. After a nice bath.
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.