2in1 Montessori Climbing Set: Arch/Rocker Balance + Slide Board/Ramp
This 2in1 Montessori set consists of a climbing arch (rocker) and a slide/ramp. All items in the set are developed according to the Montessori method, which promotes muscle development, balance control, development of hand-eye coordination, and self-confidence. The set takes up little space and is suitable for toddlers from 6 months to 7 years.
There are several to use the items together:
- You can position the arch and attach a slide to it so that it is possible to slide down from the very top.
- You can position the arch and flip the slide over so your child can climb up.
- You can detach the arch, flip it over and use it as a rocker/comfort zone. You can additionally purchase a cushion to make the rest more comfortable.
Attention! All of our items are combinable. Purchase a climbing net, a pikler triangle, or a snake ladder over time to provide your child with even more opportunities to play and develop!
Materials, dimensions & weight
All items in the set are made of natural materials, the surface is perfectly sanded, then coated with linseed oil and beeswax. This allows the set to be used both indoors and outdoors. The sturdy construction prevents most falls, so kids can climb, step, and push comfortably. This makes playtime much safer and more comfortable!
- Complete set dimensions: 5 ft (150 cm)
- Complete set weight: 17.67 lb (8.71 kg)
- Made in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Arch / Rocker
The arch is perfect for toddlers to grab and hold on to for support as they learn to stand. For older kids, the wooden arch can be used for more advanced climbing or turned upside down to create a unique balance board. The design of the arch allows you to flip it over and make a rocker out of it with one easy movement.
Slide / Climbing ramp
The design of the slide is two-sided and each of the sides has its own function. One side of the accessory is a smooth slide, while the other side features a climbing ramp (with 5 wooden planks attached), which opens up new opportunities to make the child's play more interesting and exciting by utilizing both climbing up and sliding down functions.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and therefore does not ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. This item is not eligible for return if defective please provide pictures for exchange.
Please allow 1 to 3 days for processing
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.