Organic Baby Oil - Fragrance Free
Mushie organic baby oil is a must-have on your baby registry to moisturize and soothe your baby’s delicate skin. Using a small amount, gently massage Oil onto your baby’s skin in a circular motion. Made from natural origin and certified organic ingredients, our formula’s calming and nurturing effects are a great way to bond with your baby. Works well after bath time or before bed.
Using a small amount, gently massage Oil onto your baby’s skin in a circular motion for or external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Made in Denmark
- Suitable for daily use from ages 0+
- Available in 145 mL (4.90 fl oz)
- Certified Organic
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil*, Brassica Napus (Rapeseed) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid
*Ingredients from organic farming. 100% natural origin of total. 20% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard,ailable at http://cosmos.ecocert.com.
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to email@example.com. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.