2in1 Montessori Climbing Set: Triangle Ladder + Ramp
Hey parents! Looking for something that'll spark a little adventure in your kid's playroom? Look no further than the Montessori set. It has a climbing triangle and slide, both designed to help promote important skills like muscle development and balance. And don't worry about taking up too much space – this fun set is suitable for toddlers from 6 months to 7 years old. Best of all, you can quickly flip the climbing ramp into a handy descent down the triangle ladder. Your little one will love their new indoor climbing gym!
Attention! All of our products combine with each other. Purchase a climbing net, an arch, or other items over time to provide your child with even more opportunities to play and develop!
Materials, dimensions & weight
All items in the set are made of natural materials, the surface is perfectly sanded, then coated with linseed oil and beeswax. This allows the set to be used both indoors and outdoors. The sturdy construction prevents most falls, so kids can climb, step, and push comfortably. This makes playtime much safer and more comfortable!
- Complete set dimensions: 5 ft (150 cm)
- Complete set weight: 28.66 lb (13.19 kg)
- Made in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Triangle ladder - a double-sided ladder that a child, under adult supervision, can safely climb on their own. Boys and girls with not yet developed coordination of movements do an excellent job of climbing a triangle. This is the first training equipment in the life of a baby and a toy for joy. Due to the larger usable area, the triangle will be especially relevant for a child with a true thirst for movement and will help to engage even two children to play at once.
Slide / Climbing ramp
The design of the slide is two-sided and each of the sides has its own function. One side of the accessory is a smooth slide, while the other side features a climbing ramp (with 5 wooden planks attached), which opens up new opportunities to make the child's play more interesting and exciting by utilizing both climbing up and sliding down functions.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and therefore does not ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. This item is not eligible for return if defective please provide pictures for exchange.
Please allow 1 to 3 days for processing
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.