Bonikka Baby Doll - Alicia
Alicia is a lovely rag doll made of cotton and recycled pet bottle fiber. She has embroidered features and lovely soft hair tied in bunches. Of course, she is very stylish wearing a pink sweater with an adorable skirt/leggings and, matching shoes. Her outfit is removeable for easy cleaning or you can dress her up in a different outfit for a special occasion.
- Size: 13 in Ages: 0+ months
- Features: Soft body doll with plush hair and embroidered facial features
- Materials: Jacket - 100% Cotton Corduroy Skirt - 100% Cotton Chambray Skin - 100% Polyester Baby boa Hair - 100% Cotton Single Jersey
- Stuffing: 100% recycled PET bottle fibers Socially responsible manufacturing
- Safety Standards: This product complies with European EN71, US ASTM F963 Standards.
- Please keep the information supplied for future reference. Please ensure that all packaging, attachments, and fasteners are removed before giving this item to your child.
- For light cleaning, wipe the surface of this ragdoll toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- As a precaution, check regularly and do not give to babies or children if worn or damaged.
- Do not leave in direct sun.
Made in Sri Lanka
Shop all Tikiri Toys
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.