Cargo Baby Walker - Slate Blue
The perfect wagon for little explorers. The 2-in1 baby walker and wagon come with adjustable rubber wheels and a removable basket. Is your little one ready to explore the world on their own two feet?
Handmade with replenishable birch wood, styled with sustainably-painted beechwood sides, fitted with adjustable wheels that have rubber trim to prevent scratches and sitting at a handlebar height of 17 inches (43 centimeters), the Kinderfeets Cargo Walker is an unrivaled option for your tiny tot! Once your child perfects walking independently, the back wheels can easily be removed to increase maneuverability. Furthermore, the rear axle can be tightened or loosened to restrict movement or avoid excess momentum during play. The wooden rack is also removable for toy storage.
As children explore their world on their own two feet they develop physical and motor skills. At the same time, imaginations go wild as little ones wander on their own with toys and cuddly companions by their side. Children are taught the importance of cleaning up after themselves and keeping their belongings organized by using the provided space for storage.
- Dimensions: 24.5” L x 13.7” W x 17.7” H (62 x 35 x 45 cm).
- Stained with non-toxic, water-based paints.
- Suitable for ages 12 months and older.
- Weight limit of 44 pounds
- Available in white/bamboo.
- Safety tested for the European, North American and Australian markets; includes CE, ASTM, EN71 and AS/NZS 8124.
Please allow 2 to 5 days for shipping.
The Kinderfeets products are made to encourage children to live an active, adventurous lifestyle alongside their parents. They allow children to use their imagination wildly—as the whole line encourages multiple uses and grows along with the child. Kinderfeets has grown into a trusted, premium, and reputable global brand.
Inspired by traditional Dutch bikes, Kinderfeets is a play on words for the Dutch word “kinderfiets” which translates to “child’s bike.” Kinderfeets is a small training bike with a low step-through frame without pedals that allow children’s feet to touch the ground— it’s the best way to prepare them for learning to ride a full-sized bike. The collection has now grown to several different children’s bikes, all with unique features to help them learn balance and become comfortable with pedals and riding. The award-winning quality push bike models are eco-friendly and feature a whimsical, patented design.
Note: This item is not returnable. If defective please provide photos.
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to email@example.com. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.