Forage Feeder - Bloom
The Moss & Fawn Forage Feeder - Bloom can begin helping your little one even before they are ready for solids! You can fill the feeder with frozen breast milk or formula as a great way to naturally soothe teething pain and swelling caused by teething or as a snack option that will be sure to keep your baby entertained. Since breast milk or formula plays a very important role in your baby’s diet for at least the first year, this is a great way to continue giving them nutrients from milk.
The feeder is not only the best way to introduce solids safely, but also great to soothe teething pains naturally!
Introducing solids is a big step and such an exciting moment! It is also a very important stage for your baby's development, and you will start to enjoy your baby's sticky face and gooey hands. You'll be building the foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating. As exciting as that first bite may be, it can also seem scary. Some babies will be so eager to try that first bite that they may bite off more than they can chew or not know how to swallow just yet. That is what the Moss and Fawn forage feeder is there for! The feeder has small holes that only allow small bits of food to pass through, making it a worry-free solution to introducing solids.
- Promotes self-feeding skills
- Safely introduce new foods
- Soothes sore and swollen gums from teething
- Easy to clean and durable
- Tested free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead
- The nipple is made of safe non-toxic food grade silicone
- An open handle makes it easy for little hands to hold
- 3 food-grade silicone nipples in 3 different sizes
- A digital booklet with care instructions and filling ideas
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to email@example.com. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.