Highway Kick 2 Lifestyle Scooter - Reflective Steel
The Scoot & Ride Highway Kick 2 Reflective Steel is a lightweight, three-wheeled kids scooter that includes a practical and stylish storage box on the front for bringing snacks or a favorite toy along for a ride! Designed to provide maximum safety and stability with its two-front and one-wheel design, this thoughtfully designed kids 3 wheel kick scooter will allow your little one to have a smooth ride anywhere they go.
Kids Kick scooters make a perfect gift for kids ages 18 months and older and they are a fun way to practice gross and fine motor skills that are useful for learning, sports, and other life skills. Kick scooters can also help improve coordination and confidence.
- Maximum safety and stability with two front and one rear wheel
- Removable, lightweight handlebar
- Sleek and colorful lines design
- Cool, reflective and colorful design
- Anti-slip grip tape
- Lightweight deck
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Maximum load: 110 lbs on deck
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Height: 31.5″ – 46.4″
- Tbar: 27.5″
Coordinating safety helmets are available here.
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.