Little Things Organizer Shelves
The Little Things organizer is perfect for children to learn about organization and order, experience their autonomy, and practice their choice to decide because they will easily find and reach everything they need. Choose how to dress, what shoes to wear, and even learn to collect and take care of their
In a neutral color to blend with any room decor, adjustable shelves and ball hangers, the open shelves encourage your child's independence.
Each Little Things Organizer comes with a safety anchor kit to secure to the wall. Easy to assemble, your little one can quickly get to organizing!
- Materials: MDF pine
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 41.5"
- Made in Spain with sustainable wood
- Assembly required
- Age Range: 3 to 7 years old
Open storage space to encourage independence. Neutral color to blend with any room decor. Includes rack and ball hangers. Shelf adjustable to 2 heights and incline positions. Includes safety anchors kit to secure to the wall. Easy to assemble. Manufactured in Spain with wood from sustainable forests.
Product Assembly Instructions
Organizer Security Certificate
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.