Bath Puzzle - Shark
Bath time is even more fun with these friendly but greedy sharks!. The shapes float on water and easily stick to the side of the tub or shower to make your own creations.
- The soft foam used is BPA, phthalates, and latex free and is recyclable.
- All pieces do not absorb water, reducing mold and mildew
- Stimulates fine motor skills Encourages creative play
- The set contains 10 pieces 2 sharks and 8 fish.
- Suitable from 10 months
- Belgian Design
Quut (pronounced as “cute” in English), a Belgian brand was born in 2012, in the kitchen of PARS PRO TOTO, a well-regarded Belgian design agency with more than 25 years of experience in designing and engineering innovative products and attractive brands. With over 20 kids amongst us, we have gone through our fair share of beach toys over the years. Tired of the many poor-quality beach toys that were on the market, offering no emotional connection, we decided to make our own brand. Our goal was to create toys that would last as long as our memories spent at the beach, toys with a real, durable, and clever design that would offer fun and beauty for kids and parents. This is how Quut was born.
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.