The "Deluxe" Pocket Diaper - Rainbow Baby
The Rainbow Baby "Deluxe" Pocket Diaper by Happy BeeHinds is not just beautiful but comfy and perfect for your baby list.
Why you will love this diaper:
- Pocket diapers are made with an outer layer of PUL making it waterproof.
- Comfy wide back elastic lays flat against the skin
- The inside layer is athletic wicking jersey that wicks moisture away
- Curved Tummy panel to help prevent leaks
- Extra Large pocket offers amble room to "stuff" your selected insert into.
- Rise snaps allow the diaper to be S,M or L making these a one size fit.
- Snaps at the waist and hips can also be adjusted as needed for a better fit.
- Manufacturer's weight recommendations: 8-35 pounds
- Machine wash & dryer safe.
- Insert is not included
- Wash warm with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 2-3 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much waste as possible
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent
- Tumble dry low
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
We hope you never have to return a product, but if you do, we will do our best to satisfy your expectations and help you to be happy with your purchased items.
- Cancellation Policy - If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us at 877-845-4842 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that orders cannot be canceled after they are successfully submitted. This means that if you wish to cancel an order, we will issue you a store credit that you can use for future purchases, and there is no expiration date. No exceptions.
- Please read the full product descriptions before your purchase, as some pictures may contain additional items sold separately. If you want to know more about an item, ask us a question, as we have that option available right below the product description. We usually respond in less than 24 hours. For immediate attention, please call us at 877-845-4842.
PHOTO DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED ITEMS
To provide a timely resolution of your damaged package claim, please send an email to email@example.com. We require photo documentation, and the UPS-approved facility (location) may or may not conduct a physical inspection. When submitting photo documentation for damaged package claims, we request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (the picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g., bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with the tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC). The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. and the second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)
- Dimensions of the box, including the package height, length, and width (information found on the shipping label)
The following items cannot be returned/refunded:
- Gift Cards
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Pre-Orders and Backorder sales are final. Please be aware that we will not be able to refund or cancel the order. In the event that an item in your Pre-Order or Backorder is unavailable due to any other unforeseen circumstance out of our control, you will be refunded.
- This item is not eligible for return listed on the description.